
Annie and Kirsten

Awaiting the Hottest Guys on the Block !

Lee has informed me I have a big nose. Great, I think it is the weight from having a baby, lets hope anyway.

Annie would of hurt me if I didn't go with her. :)

and I am glad I went. It was so cool !

Jordan was of course the hottest one of them all :)

Jonathan didn't look to bad either...


Danny and Jonathan

Joey and Donnie

What a goofy look and still HOT!!!


We didn't plan on buying the tickets until we got there. Didn't really think there was going to be that many people show up. Well we were wrong. When I asked about seats, the front tickets just opened up and we got 5th row almost center. I couldn't believe we were so close. I have some more good pics but they are on Lee's phone so I have to add them later. I also got some cool video of them singing but you can't hear them very well, you just watch them dance around. Anyway, this reminded me of being 18 again and having fun. I am glad Annie dragged me along, you are the greatest friend. I am sure Jordan looked straight at me a few times. It gave me butterflies.....it was so cool.
Hope you will enjoy these hotties like we did :)
no far were is mine i eant some and u did it with out me and u are not going to put any videos on did they not work will those are some great pic. i can not belive we went oh my i just dont look that cute as u do thanks my good friend i will let u put those pics on my blooger 4 me that would and write some thing as well ur just so good at it thanks
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! It looked like you had a great time!
ReplyDeleteWow! They bring back some memories... Sounds like a fun time!!
ReplyDelete