Now after Helen's is done I will be finally done until my children get married and will make there spouses one and one for each grandchild. What am I getting my self into :0).
These take me at least 2 to 3 months each to make. If you know anything about crosstiching, this is made on 25 count material. You go over 4 squares because they are so small. If you go to Faythe's, I did the flower frame on there with only one square. very small. My wonderful mother sews the back to it. I don' t sew. So thank you mom. I do a theme for everyone so you can't see the back but Lee's is blue ( he didn't get a theme), Mine have the material of the quilt I made Lee(the only thing i did sew), Faythe was the material my mother made for her crib set, Jordan was Noah's ark, the material from his crib set, Renee (poor kid didn't get a crib set) but her theme was Winnie the Pooh, Isaac is Mickey mouse ( I bought his crib set) and Helen's will be Strawberry shortcake. So cute when I get her crib set made. I will be repainting her room and new carpet. Someday anyway..sooner than later I hope.
Anyway Merry Christmas. Soon I hope to be decorating our tree. It finally got in our living room and set up, just not decorated.




Holy Cow! I'm inpressed that you have cross-stitched so many stockings. I never finished the one I started...and it probably won't ever get finished until the kids are grown. Until then we will enjoy the stockings made by someone else at the store.
ReplyDelete