
I just made our Christmas Card. I hope to still get our dress up pictures of all of us. I bought these real cute dresses and red ties for the kids so keep looking, one day it will be here.


Here is Faythe helping Isaac learn how to put on the ornaments. didn't go so well. He threw a few.



Beautiful Faythe

Isaac trying to attempt it again

Cute Renee

Handsome Jordan

Isaac needed a break to read a book

All 3 putting ornaments on

I no longer have this ornament, she dropped it. Maybe in the next few years it will get glued. That's life

Annie trying hard to get Helen to hold an ornament to put on the tree

Such amazement. Wonder what goes through her little mind.

She is so amazed with the ornaments...look at those eyes!

Here is my little elf. She has the coolest ears....just love them, plus I am her mom and every mom loves the little corks about there kids :0)

She has the ornament and won't let go.

The kids found the santa shirt and hats and put him in my sleigh. I had to hurry and take pictures

Didn't have time to wash his face but he was having fun

My attempt to take a picture with the kids in front of the tree. Isaac had enough with his hat but it is still cute. You can at least see everyone's face and they are smiling, other than Helen of course. Now all I need to do is wrap everyone's gifts. The worst part of it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment