Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines 2009

Lee and I awaiting in the car...finding out if he had to go to a emergency CALL!
WE waited for about 25 minutes. We turned around to go home 2wice. So we thought he had to go, so instead of our WONDERFUL JAPANESE food that we were headed to...we were parked at SUBWAY in HiGhlAnd waiting to hear if we were eating at SUBWAY or YUMMY Japanese....Luckily BRett was nice and did the call for LeE. THank you BRETt. It was REAL YUMMY....I got a free GIft Certificate to this place in SL..thank you also to my good Friend for giving the certificate to me, I helped him he gives gifts...HELping out friends pays OFF!
Instead of a MOVIE..we went to Home Depo to get the stuff to FINALLY stain my Antique Table for my Valentines GIFT from LEE....I took my camera and couldn't resist taking pictures of HELEN

Lee said we had to go to the OFFICE to pick up something....wouldn't tell me what...and when he came out, this is what he had. He actually remembered that I like Sweet Pea and got me lotion and a candle with that scent. How sweet is he. Also had candy and a cute Basket. Thank you HONEY for the awesome gift. Me, I just got him Junior Mint Candies and a big Hersey KiSS! and MY KISSES :0)
When I took the pictures off the camera, I found this WAY CUTE picture of FAY...SO beautiful she is!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a good Valentine's Day. Sounds like Lee did good!

    ReplyDelete