Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bowling with the Kids!

I know tons of Picture coming your way. I just love taking pictures of my wonderful family
I saw these shoes on his cute little feet and had to take a picture!




I just love her SMILE! She is such a HAPPY BABY!


I love these shots of each of the kids with the balls. I just forgot to put them in order. Isaac's is below and Lee's and mine are below also.



Thought this was a cool shot. Perfect timing!





GOOD JOB ISAAC! GOT A SPARE all by himself. He didn't want anyone to help him!

Lee and Jordan was getting excited, thought he was going to get a STIKE!
HURRAY! SPARE JORDAN! GOOD JOB BUD!
He didn't want to use bumper pads.





HURRAY FAY! SPARE FOR YOU!


Just can't stand it, this is so cute!
Isaac was waiting so patiently. I couldn't resist takin this picture!
Fay was playing PICK A BOO! I

Look at the CONCENTRATION of my kids. Fay is saying/signing something important!
I love his look. He is so happy! I hope anyway :0)
Helen is grabbing her stockings trying to get them off. Sorry hun, they won't come off!
This look of Jordan. He thinks he has to have his mouth
opened everytime we take a picture.
I think Fay took this. What a cute shot! LOVE IT!!!
Jordan wanted to take a picture of me! Gettin' good hun!!
Isaac was getting upset that we were buggin him! Silly boy
Renee got a SPARE! HIGH FIVE GIRL!

This is my GOOFY bowling ball and I really didn't plan it, but I was
wearing my GOOFY shirt too.
The kids too this one. I thought it was so funny!
Here goes Lee....trying to beat me and ....
HE DID! WHAT A STINKER!
Our final score. I did aweful. Not my best that is for sure. We did have
tons of fun. My kids are so into bowling. I can't wait to build my new house so I can put a
bowling lane in my basement. I will go without so many things so I
can have it! Lee doesn't believe me that I am going to accomplish it.

I hope you enjoyed our outing with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment